Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bright Idea!

Thursday, May 20, 2010:

I have been having so much fun making these shirts! Here are a couple for you to see. This all started with Will's class project - "Ireland!" He needed to dress the part and I couldn't find a shirt I liked...so I stole my good friend Kaela's idea from her blog! I think they turned out great and I am loving the fact that I made them :-)


Simon's first LSU shirt! I made matching shirts for Will and Louis.

Hospital lounge wear for Simon. Big Brothers have one too!

It says Simon's Big Brother. Thought it would be cute to have a picture of them in these together in the hospital!


Louis has the St. Jude Trike-A-Thon tomorrow morning! He insisted on a red shirt.



St. Jude Trike-A-Thon shirt! Radio Flyer Tricycle is ready!


Will's International Day project! I made a shirt and bag for him to carry all of his goodies (Ireland flag stickers, shamrock stickers, green band-clover bracelets, goat cheese, and Ireland pencils...just waiting on UPS to get here :-)

Ireland Shirt!

No comments:

William Paul

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Louis Edward

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Simon Thomas

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thomas and Lori Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers