Monday, July 26, 2010

Rainy day in Katy!

Monday, July 26, 2010:

The rain held off long enough for me to get all of my errands completed today! I am almost finished making a Jon Jon for Simon. I just need to add the button holes and get it monogrammed. But I am pretty proud of myself!



After lunch our friends Kate, Jack and Claire came over to play. They brought us sugar cookies and icing to decorate. Will ate his before I could get a picture :-) So these are Louis' creations!



Once they left it started raining cats and dogs here in Katy! So they boys and I played Lego's and board games. We just finished dinner and this is what we are up to next - POPCORN and a movie! What a great way to end the day :-)

Waiting patiently for their popcorn!

It's ready! Love that Will is in the background! LOVE HIM!

Louis' cookie creations. Thank you Mrs. Kate!

Simon's Jon Jon - a work in progress!

No comments:

William Paul

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Louis Edward

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Simon Thomas

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thomas and Lori Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers