Monday, October 11, 2010

Magic, Ball and Bazzar!

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Columbus Day and Will is off of school! Louis loves having his big brother home with him! They are still in their pajamas and watching Scooby Doo while Simon is napping and I am updating our blog :-) We have been having so much fun and loving the cooler temperatures. Hope you enjoy the new pictures!


Our church, St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Bazaar was yesterday! They boys had a blast and we ate some yummy food :-) What a great Sunday!

Getting ready to ride the swings!

Louis loved this ride as you can tell :-)

Enjoying his corn dog!


My little Louis!

Saturday at the ball field!
Will on the mechanical bull! The best belly laugh :-)

Thomas told Will that if he made it to the top of the rock wall and rang the bell he would give him $5. Those of you that know Will know that he got that $5! Between reports and betting this weekend...Will has hit the jackpot!

Simon during LSU game!

Simon's little rolls :-)

My sweet happy baby boy!

I told Louis to pick up his toys and bring them upstairs so I could vacuum. This is what I found! I asked him why he didn't bring them up and he told me, "Mommy, I did bring them up the stairs...you didn't say which ones!?!" Gotta love my Lazy Louis!

Will's Silly Bracelet collections. All 384 of them!


Happy October Flag!

Magic Show! Will got to take a picture with the Magician and got a signed DVD of the tricks! He was so excited! Of course Louis had to get in the picture!

No comments:

William Paul

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Louis Edward

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Simon Thomas

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thomas and Lori Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers