Sunday, January 23, 2011


WOW WOW WOW! Not only was I am excited about naming my little shop The Brown Bobbin. I have an an amazingly talented friend who made it come to life...Literally! My friend Kaela desinged my logo, banner and business cards! Kaela you are so sweet, talented, funny and I think you are such a good monny to your boys! I am so proud to call you my sista and dear friend! Thank you for taking time out of your very busy life to help me out! You are the best!
Here is the link to my etsy store! Go check it ou! And setup a free etsy account so that you can shop! Message me your ideas and thoughts please :-) Lots more to come! Even matching paci clips for every gingham outfit!

No comments:

William Paul

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Louis Edward

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Simon Thomas

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thomas and Lori Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers