Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In the Swing of Spring

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 We are enjoying the time change! It is so nice to get home from school, homework, sports, cce and still have time to play outside :-) Here is what we have been up to these days!
Mrs. Turner and Will at the after school play date and snow cone and popcorn party. This play date is one of the items we bid on and won at the Camp Woodcreek Auction. And by the way, my ceramic plate looks fabulous! We love you Mrs. Turner!


Will Brown - Spring Season - Katy Pony Ball - Shetland 6 - Detroit Tigers! My very handsome ball player...perfect baseball bottom too :-) Louis is playing too! However he had to miss his first game because he had an allergic reaction to "everything" outside. He is much better and once I snap a picture of my little rockie I will post it!

This past weekend was Sportsfest for Katy Pony Baseball. This is one of the donation baskets I put together! It was a Ladies Pampering Basket! And one of Will and Louis' teammates mother (Kelli Hale) makes her own product line of makeups - bath salts! Check her out at http://www.freshsugarrox.com/ We combined together and made a great ladies basket! My new business card holder! I am very proud :-) Thank you Mr. Pat! Also....keep checking my clothing blog and etsy shop.....many many new listings coming! I am really excited...did I mention I have uber talented friends!?!



or


No comments:

William Paul

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Louis Edward

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Simon Thomas

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thomas and Lori Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers