Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where does the time go?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010:

I finally downloaded all of our pictures from December of last year until now. Needless to say, I had some catching up to do on the blog! Here is what we have been up to! Hope you enjoy!


The Brown Family will become a family of 5 soon!


Louis caught in the act of double dipping!

Will's Kindergarten Christmas party!
Decorating Cookies at his party! He is so serious!

Happy Birthday Jesus Christmas Program at Faith West!

Louis and Mommy before the program started!

Louis playing in the leaves!

Will and Louis having a satsuma sale.

Will and Louis young entrepreneurs!

Louis sipping on some juice while they wait for customers!

My snuggle bugs and I celebrating my 29th birthday!

Thomas and I heading to see the Nutcracker Ballet!

Christmas Eve after mass sprinkling the front yard with reindeer food.

My sweet boys!

Will and Louis baking cookies for Santa! Where did Louis go?

Cookies and milk for Santa with carrots on the side for the reindeer!


Our updated family portrait and after it was framed. It looks amazing in person! The picture looks fabulous in the entrance. Thomas even wired the spotlight behind it so at night it looks like a museum.

Another view!

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Goodness! That picture is gorgeous! I'm inviting myself over to see that picture in person, with my two boys and calling Rachel too! We are gonna have a girls weekend with kids!

Lori Brown said...

Thanks Kaela! You are welcome anytime!

William Paul

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Louis Edward

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Simon Thomas

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thomas and Lori Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers